Squad Terms and Conditions
- Squad fees take into account of any closures and holidays.
- The gym will be closed for 1 week over Christmas, Easter and the Summer.
- Fees must be paid on 20th of each month.
Parents Code of Conduct
- Fees must be paid on 20th of each month or prior to the start of term.
- Threatening and bullying behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Appropriate use of the WhatsApp group is expected at all times.
- Understand that both coaches and parents need to work together for the benefit of their children.
- Demonstrate that all members of the club community should be treated with respect and therefore set a good example in their own speech and behaviour.
- Approach the club to help resolve any issues of concern.
- Any complaints or questions must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The club will not tolerate parents, carers or visitors exhibiting the following:
- Abusive or threatening e-mails or text / voicemail / phone messages or other written communication.
- Defamatory, offensive or derogatory comments regarding the club or any of the gymnasts / parents / coaches at the club on Facebook or other networking. Any concerns that you may have about the club must be made through the appropriate channels by speaking to the coach or theh ead coach so that they can be dealt with fairly, appropriately and effectively for all concerned.
- Online activity that would cause the club gymnasts, coaches or others distress or bring the club community in to disrepute.
Inappropriate use of Social Networking
In the event that any parent / carer of a gymnast being found to be posting libellous or defamatory comments on Facebook, or other social network sites , they will be reported to the appropriate section of the network site. All social network sites have clear rules about the content that can be posted and they have robust mechanisms to report activities that breaches this. The club will also expect that any parent / carer or gymnast removes such comments immediately. In serious cases the club will also consider its legal options to deal with any such misuse of social networking.